- This event has passed.
Navy League Sea-Air-Space Exposition 2012
April 16, 2012 - April 18, 2012
The Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition was founded in 1965 as a means to bring the U.S. defense industrial base, the private-sector U.S. companies and the key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event located in the heart of Washington, DC. Since 1965, Sea-Air-Space has become the largest maritime exposition in the world and has continued as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support.
Currently, Sea-Air-Space features:
- More than 150 dynamic, innovative and sophisticated defense and maritime industry exhibits displaying the latest in technology and equipment.
- Abundant opportunities to learn about, test and see the most advanced military equipment
- 5 professional development seminars featuring:
- Strategic level policy issues.
- Panelists from the U.S. Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and State; the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard; and the Maritime Administration.
- The most up-to-the-minute developments in policy, programs and needs for the maritime services.
- Daily exhibit hall floor speaker sessions featuring:
- Tactical, real-life application perspectives.
- Speakers representing each of the Sea Services from the program level.
- Discussions of the technology, programs and products currently in use.
- Discussions of the technology applications and needs for the future.
- New Maritime Energy Pavilion featuring:
- Displays of the most advanced technology leading the way in addressing the national energy concerns.
- Daily speakers from the all the Sea Services who are the largest consumer of energy and environmental technology and products.
- Discussions of the current and future energy initiatives of the sea services.
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition will continue to support the mission of the Navy League and lead the way as “THE” Exposition to attend each year for the current information and technology relevant to maritime policy.
Please visit the Sea-Air-Space Exposition website for more information, including registration.